Thursday, January 21, 2010

That's All Folks!

...Well maybe not entirely.

Some of you may have heard a vicious rumor about me traveling to Asia. That happens to be true. Things will undoubtedly be hectic over there and I just don't know if I'll be able to keep up with this little blog.

But fear not! There's a new website!

I don't want to say it's better (because I don't want this blog to develop an inferiority complex), but it certainly is deeper. However, I'm using that rather exclusively as a means of documenting my travels and experiences abroad, which means if I happen to compose some piece that doesn't quite fit the travel mold, it may find it's way onto this site. After all, everyone likes an open ending, right? Closure is so overrated.

Now, please direct your attention to the new implement of my ravings: http://jimboabroad.com/

As you'll see, content at this point is kind of sparse (largely because I haven't left just yet), but there will be plenty to come. So check in often!

Thanks to everyone who's supported me in my endeavors and taken the time to read the sprawling neuroses I've extended to the world. And be sure to check out that same set of neuroses as they interact with Eastern culture. Same crazy Jim, new venue.

Much love,
J.

No comments: